7:30a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
On regularly scheduled school days
Use of the library is available:
- before and after school, no pass is necessary
- to any student coming in from a classroom must have a signed pass from a teacher
- for use during TDT time is scheduled before school only for use that same day
Most materials circulate for a two-week period and may be renewed.
- Reference materials do not circulate outside the library
- Students are responsible for materials checked out to their names. A charge of ten cents a day per book
- will be charged for overdue books and additional charges will be rendered for lost or damaged books.
- Current periodicals are for use in the library only.
- Have a need: research, reading, browsing, checking out or returning materials, quiet independent study.
- Proper behavior – no talking will be permitted.
- Students will sit no more than four to a table.
- You must have an assignment from a teacher to work on the computers and sign in and sit at the computer number that is next to your name.
- You are to work on that assignment only and when finished, sign out.
- You are not allowed to check your personal e- mail.
- Do not save any of your work on the computer’s hard drive, as it will automatically be deleted when the computers are turned off.
- Printing from a computer: you are allowed 5 pages free of charge
- Then they are ten cents a page and this must be paid at the time they are printed out to the library staff person at the front desk.
- No food or drink will be permitted in the library.
- No cell phones at any time are to be used in the library.
- No portable music listen devices are to be used in the library.