St. Rita of Cascia High School
For the 2012 – 2013 school year
This is a part time, stipend position.
- Direct the play, “Tooty’s Corner” with rehearsals beginning in October of 2012 and the play being performed in April of 2013.
- Recruit students and host auditions
- Maintain a clean and organized auditorium and stage area
- Work with Facilities Director and Band Director on auditorium usage
- Work with the Faculty Liaison in coordinating students, calendars, scheduling, parents, budgets, etc.
- Arrange for workshop days and/or workshop type field trips for the students.
- Work with Mr. Michael Maione, who is the writer of the play. Be sure to fulfill his vision for this play.
- Additionally, a fun, variety/improv type show can be added around December/January.
- All rehearsals and performances will take place after normal school hours.
- Be consistent with rehearsals and expectations
- Communicate with the Director of Student Activities and give updates.
- Be available to recruit St. Rita students for this club. Work Activity Fairs (2) and Open Houses (2).
- Communicate with the St. Rita student body and family via Daily Announcements, emails, and phone calls.
- Be flexible, willing, and open to ideas and restrictions.