The goal of the Campus Ministry Program of St. Rita of Cascia High School is to build a strong, healthy, Christian community based upon ideals of the Gospel and the Order of St.Augustine: TRUTH, UNITY, and LOVE. The purpose of the Campus Ministry Program is to help each student recognize and develop his own unique gifts and talents and to develop those gifts and talents to their fullest potential. The student body is a faith community that seeks to grow in love of God and neighbor.
Full participation in our school community is encouraged for all students.
We aim to foster a sense of belonging and mutual respect among all members of our school. Our goal is to instill in our men a love of God and of all His people.
Our services and programs make St. Rita High School unique.
- Daily student body prayer to begin and end each day.
- A weekly Novena to St. Rita is held every Thursday morning at 7:50 AM in the main chapel.
- We offer morning Mass, as well as all school Mass every First Friday and on all Holy Days of Obligation.
- Reconciliation services are available throughout the year.
- Students participate in retreats each academic year–Seniors participate in a three day “Kairos” retreat program.
- Our voluntary Mission Drive annually raises over $20,000 for missions in the United States, Peru, Poland, Japan, and many other countries.
- We also encourage senior projects (working with the Knights of Columbus or Special Olympics).
- Many students participate in peer ministry programs.
- All students are required to complete service hours through our ROSE program.
- Responsibility, respect, and tolerance are integral parts of our daily classroom experience.
- Students are encouraged to not only practice their faith but also to live their faith.
- A very dedicated and faith-filled Knights of Augustine club.
Following the Catholic Augustinian tradition, we want our young men to grow spiritually and emotionally in every aspect of their lives. At St. Rita High School, there is more than just the classroom. We believe involvement in a variety of activities helps in forming relationships that will last a lifetime.